Thursday, June 20, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS -GONE GIRL


Ok I am so not going to ruin this for you! Holy Moly you have got to read this book soon. I am really loving it. I didn't get a ton read but what I did it is changing entirely! So instead of giving you an overview of Gone Girl I will tell you about the Parents Magazine I read. It didn't take me an hour but I promise I read my other book for more than an hour. I could hardly put it down. I am going out of town this week so hopeful I can finish it!  

The article that was probably the most entertaining was "Disney Three Ways". This is because My family is taking a trip to Disney over Christmas this next year. Basically the article talks about three different types of Disney families. These three types of travelers it tells where to stay, play, eat, and how to save.

One is the Park Pro - My family is far from that! I have only been to Disney once in my life and it was when I was in my 20's and had 3 - 20 month old triplets. Disney Fun....I would not say that! STRESSFUL is more like it! This time I think it will be so much easier because we don't have to worry about diapers, bottles, missed naps etc. A park pro is one that has taken several trips to Disney but needs new ideas.

The next is the Newbie Traveler - This is basically the expert guide for first-time families. You could research for months and be overwhellmed at planning a trip to disney. This is why this time around I am hiring a travel expert to help! With school, triplets, working two part-time jobs, etc...I have no time to plan a Disney vacation.

The next category is the Disney lite traveler. For those that just want a little Disney. Basically saying that you can come but you can still go but stay off park property and go to places like Animal Kingdom, Fantasyland etc.

I'm looking forward to the trip but reading this article gets me excited to think about it.

6/18/13 - 9:00-10:00 Parents magazine
6/17/13 - 8:00-8:45 Gone Girl

No comments: